Stickman Gift Ideas

Some Christmas gift ideas - my favourite stickman products! Available from my website www.stickmancommunications.co.uk. Also available through most bookstores (although they may have to order them in).


Welly Walks and Biscuit Baking


£5.99 each, £1 donated to Whizz-Kidz per book sold. Perfect for 2-5yr olds.
"I urge you all to buy  two amazing kids books and  £1 from each will go to" Fran Williamson, Ex paralymic swimmer.


"I've just had my first read of the new books by  .. they're amazing! I'm buying some for my kids friends for christmas"

"E loves them. She still sleeps with them under her pillow" 


"Do it again! Do it again! Look, it got et! See! the cookie got et!" 7yr old child discovering Biscuit Baking's 'flip book' effect.


"You know you've been pushing it when..."


£6.99 each, £1 donated to The Hypermobility Syndrome Association per book sold. Perfect for all who can see the funny side of life.
"Really funny and a great way of conveying wheelie life." Helene Raynsford, Paralymic Gold Medalist 2008


"Ideal stocking filler gift book" Book shop owner.


"Ditch the leather gloves, this book is THE essential wheelchair accessory!" Carrie B, Wheelchair User.


"That's brilliant! It shows a completely different perspective - and it's so funny." Random chap on the train.


"This has to be the most perfect book for all wheelchair users out there! It is funny, true and gives such a wonderful insight to the world of being a wheelie. So many of the pages in the book have happened to me and the simple but effective way Hannah Ensor has drawn the stickmen is ingenious." 'Loosebones'. Wheelchair user.



Of course, there are T-shirts, more books, communication cards and more on my website too...

Comments