Unique Gifts Now Available

All items featured are one-offs. Totally Unique. Not to be found anywhere else. Ever.

Each 'lot' will be sold as follows: Email a bid to admin@stickmancommunications.co.uk specifying the amount bid in UK£, which lot you are bidding for and your contact details. Bidding closes on Sunday 15th May. On Monday 16th May the winning bidder will be contacted and payment arranged. If there is more than one identical maximum bid for a lot it will be sold to the bidder whose email landed in my inbox first. The final sale prices will be published on my Blog.

Note: there will be an additional charge of £3.00 postage for each item and bids can only be accepted from mainland UK.

Lot 1: "Hot Drink Moments"

'Hot drink moments' is a set of 4 cups that depict some of those quintessentially British 'Tea Moments' - from the workman in his wheelbarrow to the calm of the sofa at home. A perfect addition to any tea break or coffee morning.

Each cup is signed by me, and approximately 9cm tall, illustrated in glaze with a hand drawn stickman. Technically dishwasher safe, but I would advise hand-washing. Avoid abrasive cleaning solutions and cloths.

Lot 2: Cookie Jar
You buy cookies, you eat them. What more can I say? Cookies should never be left to languish in captivity, but released so they can fulfill their destiny- and your stomach. If my kitchen wasn't red, I really don't think I'd be selling this!

Signed by me and dated, it is approximately 18cm tall, illustrated in glaze with hand drawn stickmen. Technically dishwasher safe, but I would advise hand-washing. Avoid abrasive cleaning solutions and cloths.

Lot 3: Red Pot

This charming little pot with garden themed stickmen gallivanting round it is ideal for a number of uses - bits and bobs holder, car key tamer or even...a plant pot.


Signed by me and dated, it is approximately 7cm tall, illustrated in glaze with hand drawn stickmen. Technically dishwasher safe, but I would advise hand-washing. Avoid abrasive cleaning solutions and cloths. Suitable for outdoors or indoors use.

Comments

  1. Ah - when I saw that I was hoping to find your laminated signs on sale (conventionally). Any prospect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be arriving shortly - And I will blog and tweet them when available :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you who are interested, the 'tea moments' mugs sold for £15, and the small red pot for £6.

    Sorry it took a while to post the results - I forgot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please note that any offensive or inappropriate comments - including advertising - will be moderated.