Mission X8 Freedom #3 - Flying wheels!

Guess what, Guess what!!!!!

I heard this morning that my Extreme X8 has been inspected by the factory chaps across the ocean, and will soon be on it's way to the UK.


WHOOP! That's my freedom. My keys to the countryside. My walks through woodland, my barbecues, my campfires with marshmallows, and my trips to the park with my nephews and nieces. I'm already planning a 'walking holiday', trips to the peak district, looking at local OS maps for footpaths to explore. - and of course I'll have to blog about any good routes I find!


My Freedom!

Soon! Soon! It might even be on a plane already! My wheels are flying home!

And....that's enough excitement for me. I'm off to curl up in a little ball of not-talking overwhelmed-ness until my energy recharges. 



But don't worry. It's a very happy little ball of not-talking overwhelmed-ness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please note that any offensive or inappropriate comments - including advertising - will be moderated.