Dancing - my way.

I know it is short notice, but I thought I'd let people know that tonight (Thurs 30th) and tomorrow (Friday 31st) I will be performing with 'DugOut' in 'Tra^verse' - a dance event at The Castle in Oxford, from approximately 4:30 til 6:00pm.

It is a free event, and there are several other dance groups performing too.


It has been just amazing to find a way that I can dance  - where my flexibility is an advantage but I am not pushed beyond my limits.

I seriously can't wait.

So if anyone fancies popping along, I think it will be a really good time. I will try and get someone to take photos, but I can't guarantee it.

Comments

  1. Good luck! I wish I could come up to see, so try to get some photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, just a shame it is so far from Ambleside. I hope it goes wonderfully well :-)

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been fabulous fun. Today I took a friend with me, armed with her camera, so hopefully I'll have some pictures up by early next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please note that any offensive or inappropriate comments - including advertising - will be moderated.