Stylish Disability Stickers

YAY!!

My stickers are here!



And as usual, opening the parcel felt like Christmas. I am totally biased - I create stuff I like, so unsurprisingly, I love them.

Static cling - so won't leave a sticky residue, with designs ranging from those for putting near the front door to let delivery people know you might take a little longer to open the door, to ones for the car - e.g. letting the driver parking next to you know that you need space left by your car, so you don't get blocked in. All done with humour and charm.

Perhaps my favourite car sticker is this one:


Cos you know what? Sometimes the genuinely disabled person doesn't have a wheelchair, or obvious physical deformity. Sometimes we may look fine, but actually be struggling. So here's a cheery car sticker for spoonies everywhere.

The only drawback is that they have been delivered on large backing stickers with multiple stickers per sheet. I sense that I may develop a close bond with my scissors over the next few weeks. Even if it is a 'need/hate' relationship.

Comments

  1. These look great! You are having some brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great stickers! I like having car decal stickers which is meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please note that any offensive or inappropriate comments - including advertising - will be moderated.